Call for Paper
Connecting Local and Global Knowledge for Humanising Future
ICOLGIS | 21-23 October 2019 | Universitas Syiah Kuala | Banda Aceh
Call for Papers
Full papers submitted to the conference will be peer reviewed. Upon acceptance, the paper that has been presented at the conference by one of the authors will be published in serial conference (proceedings) which will be indexed in Atlantis Press. For paper(s) that are not selected, will have a chance to be published in other nationally accredited Journal.
Therefore, the author should follow the Paper Template. Authors are requested to submit abstract to the Organizing Committee by
June 30, 2019. Deadline for abstract submission: Extended to 30 July 2019.
The abstract is maximum 200 words and should consist of the following: aim of study, method used, result, and implication. The papers should be written in English and must be between 5 to 7 pages. All abstract and papers should be submitted to email: email@example.com.
Registration Fee and Payment
Call for Papers Participant IDR 1.500,000.000
Non- Call for Papers Participant IDR. 500,000
Participant (Student) IDR. 250,000
Early bird registration fee: IDR.1.350.000 (before 30 July 2019)
All fee should be transferred to the ICOLGIS Conference account:
- Account Number: 131201003649534
- Name: ICOLGIS
- Bank: BRI UNSYIAH - Banda Aceh - Indonesia
- Swift Code: BRINIDJA
- Fee is inclusive of:
- Beverage and meal during the event
- Access all the talks, keynotes, workshop and parallel session
- Conference kit
- Co-authors/co-presenters must register and make payment separately.
- Each additional paper submitted by an author must be paid for separately.
- Only paid participants will be allowed into the venue and receive conference certificates.
- All of the above fees & conditions may change without notice
[IMPORTANT] After making the payment, author MUST upload the transfer proof via Email.
Faculty of Law
Universitas Syiah Kuala, Banda Aceh – Indonesia
+62 811684702 (Wardah)
+62 81360202608 (Lena)
Submission of Abstract and Full Paper
Prospective participants are encouraged to submit an or some original and unpublished papers that fulfilled these following guidelines:
- The paper must be original. It has not been submitted elsewhere and is written by the author(s) as given in the paper;
- For further information related to a paper writing guidance please follow the template provided. Download Paper Template.
- Virtual presentation maybe considered by the committee
- The Reference should be:
- (Book): Author. (Year). Book Title. City: Publisher.
- Saeed, A. (2014). Reading the Qur’an in the Twenty-First Century a Contextualist Approach. New York, N.Y.: Routledge.
- (Article): Author. (Year). Title of Article. Title of Journal Vol (No.): pages.
- Saeed, Abdullah. (2008). Some Reflections on the Contextualist Approach to Ethico-Legal Texts of the Quran. Bulletin of the School of Oriental and African Studies 71 (02): 221–37.
- The paper uses American Psychological Association (APA) Manual Style Citation, Body Note references indirect quotation, i.e : (Saeed, 2008)., e.g
- Saeed (2008, 15) argues that Contextual approach to the Qur’an ….or
- It is arguable to say that Contextualist approach to the Qur’an … (Saeed, 2008, 15).
- Written in English which is typed on A4, margins (top 4cm, left 4cm, right 3cm, bottom 3cm), Times New Romans, font 11 pt, space 1, justify, about 3.000 words including references;
- Paper should be consisting of Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Methods, Discussion and Result, Conclusion, References;
- The author(s)’ name, institution, and email should be written under the title using font 10pt;
- The title of the paper should be written using CAPITAL LETTERS at all, font 14pt, bold, and centered;
- The file name is ICOLGIS 2019_AUTHORS NAME;
- Paper submission is done through the web system or email.
- Paper has to be free from plagiarism;
- All papers must fall within the aims and scope of the Call for Papers of ICOLGIS 2019;